Error APP-FND-01564: ORACLE Error 904 In FDFGVD When Querying, Entering Accounting Combinations
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Setup forms and programs
After upgrade from 220.127.116.11 to R12.2.5 , the following error is encountered when querying or entering account combinations.
When performing the same in 11i, it works properly.
APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 904 in FDFGVD
Cause: FDFGVD failed due to ORA-00904: "FND_FLEX_VALUES_VL"."FLEX_VALUE": invalid identifier.
The SQL statement being executed at the time of the error was: SELECT
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the General Ledger responsibility
2. Navigate >> Setup >> Accounts >> Combinations
3. Go into the Account field, and click on the three periods to open the Keyed Flexfield
4. The error occurs.
1. Go to the Fixed Asset Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate >> Assets >> Assets Workbench
3. Query an Asset (any Asset)
4. Click on the Assignments button on the bottom left side of the screen.
5. Enter a new row and go to the Expense Account field
6. Click on the 3 periods (eclipse) on the right side of the field
7. The error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms