Get A Null Pointer Exception When Navigating To Different Tabs On CLM Award That Has Approved Mods
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing the base CLM award and navigating to different tabs ( from headers to Lines or shipments or distributions) get a null pointer exception. This happens only on Awards with approved modifications.
at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.server.OAUtility.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to CLm Purchasing Contracting professional responsibility and to Buyers work center
2. Go to Awards/IDVs tab
3. Select an approved Award that has at least one approved modification
4. Select 'View Modification' action and click go
5. Select the radio button for the first modification and select 'View Base Document' action
6. On the base document, review the header information and navigate to Addresses and Supplier Details.
7. Notice that all fields are blank.
8. Navigate to Lines tab and notice a null pointer exception.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms