Pension Automatic Enrollment for multiple third party payment methods configured: Third Party Payment Ora-20001: There Is No Such
(Doc ID 2139210.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After installing the patches 22739934 and 22158886, when attempting to process different pension schemes defined as a Third Party Payment the "GB Pensions Automatic Enrolment Process" is ending with the following error
Solution was working fine with the patches 22739934 and 22158886 installed if there is only one 3rd party payment defined at employee and employer pension contribution element DFF.
Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Use UK HRMS Responsibility
1 Install the patches: 22158886:R12.PAY.B and 22739934:R12.PAY.B
2. Configured occupational pension scheme.
3. Set up the pension provider as a Payee organization, created multiple third party organizational payment methods, entered it as a valid payment method against the payrolls, and selected it as a personal payment method for the employees.
4. Corresponding employee and employer contribution elements got created with Payee Details.
5. Configured the same scheme as Qualifying pension scheme and also as a default scheme for automatic enrolment.
6. After running Concurrent program "GB Pensions Automatic Enrolment Process", Pension Employee Element and Pension Employer Element are not getting attached to the eligible job holder employees. Getting error "ORA-20001:
There is no such payee. The payee specified is not valid for the assignment specified."
Note: Solution was working fine if there is only one 3rd party payment defined at employee and employer pension contribution element DFF. But if there are 3 or more 3rd party payment method, the error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document