Concurrent Program POCIRM Returned Error ( POCIRM-001: ORA-01403: No Data Found)
(Doc ID 2139305.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Purchasing Processes
Concurrent program POCIRM returned error ( POCIRM-001: ORA-01403: no data found)
The Requisition Import Program is failing, while we are submitting from back end - but it has failed from concurrent request submission as well.
The following steps have been done before the REQIMPORT program
1. fnd_global.apps_initialize(user_id => FND_GLOBAL.USER_ID, resp_id => FND_GLOBAL.RESP_ID, resp_appl_id => FND_GLOBAL.RESP_APPL_ID)
3. mo_global.set_policy_context('S', p_org_id)
POCIRM-001: ORA-01403: no data found
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. View Requests - submit request - single request
2. Query back the Requisition Import
3. Run: Requisition Import Program
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document