Last updated on MAY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Source Meter Name is displaying incorrectly on the Asset page in Self Service.
From the Meter Definition form it is showing correctly.
Source Meter Name should be displayed correctly on the Asset page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1. Responsibility: Asset Enterprise Management.
2. Go to Meter definition form.
3. Source Meter shows HPMPFracPumpDeckTrailer‐17366 which is correct.
4. Go to Maintenance Super User responsibility.
5. Click on Assets tab.
6. On the Enter Asset Meter Readings page:
Asset = 53254
Meter Name = HPMPFracPumpDeckTrailer‐17366
Name = EnCumminsQSK45-7501
7. On the View Meters page:
Source Meter Name shows HPMPFracPumpDeckTrailer‐17367 which is incorrect.
It should show HPMPFracPumpDeckTrailer‐17366
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms