WIP Operations Quantity Reset To 0 Or Null After Updated Start Date Of Released Discrete Job
(Doc ID 2139536.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WIP Operations Quantity reset to 0 or Null after updated Start Date of released Discrete Job.
1. Responsibility: Work in Process.
2. Navigation: Discrete -> Discrete Jobs.
3. Query Job.
4. Click “Operations” to view Operation Quantity by Operation.
5. View Main Tab of Operations Screen.
6. Click on Quantities tab.
7. Return back to Discrete Job screen.
8. Change Start Date.
9. Click “Save”, Completion Date is re-populated.
10. Check “Operations”: Quantities tab
11. See that **Quantity got nulled out**
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document