Last updated on MAY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WIP Operations Quantity reset to 0 or Null after updated Start Date of released Discrete Job.
WIP Operations Quantity should retain its value after changing job start date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1. Responsibility: Work in Process.
2. Navigation: Discrete -> Discrete Jobs.
3. Query Job.
4. Click “Operations” to view Operation Quantity by Operation.
5. View Main Tab of Operations Screen.
6. Click on Quantities tab.
7. Return back to Discrete Job screen.
8. Change Start Date.
9. Click “Save”, Completion Date is re-populated.
10. Check “Operations”: Quantities tab
11. See that **Quantity got nulled out**
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms