HR Security Profile, Based on Payroll, Returns no Employees
(Doc ID 2140593.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Labor Distribution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Setup
After adding a Payroll onto the Payroll Security tab within the HR Security Profile, find that the PSP Responsibility returns no employees.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation : In US Super HRMS Manager responsibility, go to Security/Profile and Create Security Profile "LD RUM"
2. Run concurrent Generate Secure User
3. Run Concurrent Security List Maintenance
4. In System Administrator responsibility, go to Profile/System
5. In the Profile "HR: Security Profile" assign Security Profile "LD RUM" to "RUM LD USER" responsibility
6. Logoff and logon enter to this responsibility, enter to Labor Schedules, show employee.
7. Enter to submit concurrent "PSP: Import Payroll Transactions from HRMS" parameters Payroll Names show all defined payroll name
8. Go to US Super HRMS Manager responsibility and go to Security/Profile and change Security Profile to add valid payroll for this responsibility in the Payroll Security
9. Run concurrent Generate Secure User
10. Run concurrent Security List Maintenance
11. Logoff and logon, enter to this responsibility, enter to Labor Schedules, no employee show.
12. Enter to submit concurrent "PSP: Import Payroll Transactions from HRMS" parameters Payroll Names no payroll show in the list of value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document