While Adding Requirements To a List,The Requirement Type Changes To: Internal Optional From: Internal Required.
(Doc ID 2141084.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.4 version, Auction/RFx creation
When creating Requirements for your Reusable Requirement Lists the Requirements seem to Change From: "Internal Required".
To: "Internal Optional" - Users are worried this could affect the Scoring of the Requirements.
Hence causing the Scoring process to No longer Score properly and/or Score Automatically.
Users expect the Requirement Types to remain Set as it was when the Requirement was created.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Sourcing Super User / Sourcing Buyer
3. Navigation: Sourcing Home - Page ->> Select: "Administration" Tab
4. Negotiation Tools ->> Click: Reusable Requirement Lists ->>
5. Search List Name: ABC% ->> Status: Active ->> Click: "GO" ->>
6. Returns: ABC Assessment ->> Click: "Update" Pencil iCon ->>
7. Review Requirements ->> Expand ABC Assessments ->>
8. Find: Timeliness of deliveries (Rating shall be assigned considering the no.of late deliveries received)
Observe: Requirement Type: "Internal Required" ->> Click: "Update" Pencil iCon ->>
Observe: The Requirement Type: Internal Optional ->> Now appears this is Incorrect...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document