Cannot Open Terms To Approve Calculated Rent Increase When Lease Status Is Holdover
(Doc ID 2141228.1)
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot open Terms to approve calculated rent increase when Lease Status is HLD (Holdover)
User should be able to open Terms to approve calculated rent increase Lease Status is HLD (Holdover)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Index Rent Agreement
2. Click Generate Periods button
3. Calculate Rent Increase for = Calculate All
4. Click TERMS button
5. Status – Select Approved and Save
6. Approve and Export Billings to AR
7. Amend the Lease to Holdover. Lease Status Holdover, Extension End Date 1/31/2016
8. You have extended the lease. Do you want to extend associated terms and tenancies? = YES
9. Do you want to extend Rent Increase agreements associated with this lease? = YES
10. After concurrent programs complete go to index rent agreement
11. Second term is grayed out and not created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document