Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is indicating they can cancel a requisition line that has been used to creae an internal sales order that has been fully recieved.
Should users be able to cancel this Internal Requisition Line?
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an Internal Req
- Run Create Internal Sales Orders
- Import the Internal Sales Order
- Book and Ship the Entire Amount on the Order line
- Navigate to Requisitions Summary Form and Query the requisition line used to create the internal order
- Click Control-Actions and select Cancel for the Line
- Line is cancelled.``
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms