1/2 DAY LEAVE BEING CONSIDERED AS FULL DAY WHEN ENROLLING IN PARTICIPATION PROCESS
(Doc ID 2141345.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Self Service Leave of Absence
Find when creating a Leave of Absence in Employee Self Service that has a duration of 0.5 days, although the review and confirmation screen displays the correct duration as 0.5, once it is approved and processed by payroll, the absence duration shows as 1 full day.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter half days absence
2. Duration correctly calculated as 0.5 day
4. Confirmation page correct
5. After approval the 0.5 days leave can be viewed correctly both from Self service and core HR
6. Enroll the half day absence
7. Run the quick pay for December and full pay processed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document