Last updated on MAY 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Return link on requisition line details does not work when the status link has been clicked and returned to requisition details page.
Expect to be able to use the Return link.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. From iProcurement, go to Requisitions > Requisitions.
2. Click on link for a requisition.
3. From Requisition page, click on Details icon next to the line.
4. On the Line details page, click on 'Show Additional Information' to check further details.
5. Now click on status link, e.g. 'Approved' from the header details.
6. Click on OK and this takes you back to requisition details page.
7. Now click on 'Return' link at the bottom of page but this does not take user to the previous page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms