User Defined 3D Patterns Are Not Used During Planning For 3D Load Configuration
Last updated on MAY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user pattern is defined for a load configuration of a ship unit. The respective ship unit is contained in an order that is planned onto a shipment. The resulting shipment load configuration does not reflect the user pattern defined.
It is expected that the resulting shipment be planned using the user defined load configuration 3D pattern.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create an order release containing several ship units each using a transport handling unit.
2. Navigate to Operations Planning -> Power Data -> Load Configuration -> Load Configuration 3D Pattern
3. Define the load configuration pattern for the transport handling unit from step (1) as needed.
4. Save the load configuration pattern.
5. Plan the order release to create a shipment.
6. From the shipment created select Actions -> Operational Planning -> View -> Load Configuration
7. The resulting load configuration graph does not match the load configuration pattern defined in step (3).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms