R12 Update Workplan Tasks Fails With Error: Cost And/or Conversion Rates Are Missing For Some Resource
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the tasks on Workplan for a specific project the following error occurs.
Cost and/or Conversion Rates are missing for some resources
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Project Super User responsibility
2. Projects: Delivery: Search Projects > Advanced Search
3. Fill the Project Number > Click on Go button
4. Click on the Project Name
5. Shortcuts > select Update Tasks > click on Go button
6. On View > select Workplan > click on Go button > click on the Expand All link
7. There is an error for Planned Cost: "Cost and/or Conversion Rates are missing for some resources"
for a task having the following details:
- Scheduled Start: 01-JAN-2016
- Scheduled Finish: 31-DEC-2016
- Planned Effort: 635
(the Start Date and Finish Date of the task corresponds to the Project Start Date and Finish Date)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms