R12 Update Workplan Tasks Fails With Error: Cost And/or Conversion Rates Are Missing For Some Resource
(Doc ID 2141510.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the tasks on Workplan for a specific project the following error occurs.
Cost and/or Conversion Rates are missing for some resources
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Project Super User responsibility
2. Projects: Delivery: Search Projects > Advanced Search
3. Fill the Project Number > Click on Go button
4. Click on the Project Name
5. Shortcuts > select Update Tasks > click on Go button
6. On View > select Workplan > click on Go button > click on the Expand All link
7. There is an error for Planned Cost: "Cost and/or Conversion Rates are missing for some resources"
for a task having the following details:
- Scheduled Start: 01-JAN-2016
- Scheduled Finish: 31-DEC-2016
- Planned Effort: 635
(the Start Date and Finish Date of the task corresponds to the Project Start Date and Finish Date)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document