Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Configurator Developer - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Rules
After refreshing and repopulating a Configuration Model, the options created by populator are deleted. When attempting to then generate logic for the model, an error message is generated.
1. Warning (35): Invalid node in expression, rule '.TM US Add Shaft Exclusions--Flex' ignored
2. Warning (35): Invalid node in expression, rule '.TM US Exclusions-Shafts--Models' ignored
24. Warning (5000202): The Model structure has changed and the Design Chart rule'.Tipping Rules.Build Specs' now contains deleted node 'RocketBlades Tour'. The rule will be ignored.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configurator Responsibility.
2. Create an option feature under model structure.
3. Define populator to create options under the option feature.
4. Copy one of the options to the same parent.
5. Click on repopulate from the general tab of the model.
6. Observe the options.
7. Options are deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms