Sales Order Is Not Delinked From Flow Schedule If Shipped From Stock - Error FRM-40212 Thrown
Last updated on JULY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Flow Manufacturing > Work Orderless Completion
Cannot complete WOLC (Work Orderless Completion) in cases where the sales order line originally linked to the flow schedule was reserved to stock before being shipped and closed.
The link is not automatically broken and error is observed:
Note: If the sales order linked to the flow schedule is cancelled, the link is broken correctly and the flow schedule is available in WOLC (working fine)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps :
1. Enter a sales order
2. Create flow schedule for the sales order
3. Reserve the sales order to stock
4. Ship the sales order.
5. Close the sales order
6. Try to complete WOLC for the flow schedule -> error
7. Yet - if the sales order linked to the flow schedule is cancelled, the link is broken correctly and the flow schedule is available in WOLC.
8. The same behavior is expected if the sales order is reserved to stock and then shipped and closed. The link should be broken.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms