UPK: Access to Path Player2Movie Is Denied
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2016
Applies to:User Productivity Kit - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, Recorder
When trying to record an MP4 file using Player2Movie.exe some of the topics display error message
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore the error and attempt to continue.
If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
Access to the path c:\program files (x86)\User Productivity Kit12_1Client\Player2Movie.log is denied.
1. Publish a Player package containing the topics you want to record. Include sound, if desired.
2. Place the published Player package on a web server.
3. Launch the Player2Movie.exe file from the folder where the Developer is installed.
4. In the Player URL field, enter the URL for the location of the Player package. Point to root of the Player package and should contain the kp.xml.
5. In the Output folder field, enter a location for the movie files.
6. Click the List of Topics or Outline Tree tab, and select the topic, you want to record.
7. Access Denied error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms