CRM Email Center Rendering Issues On IE11
(Doc ID 2142959.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Email Center - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Message Component
The link to toggle between rich and plain text mode has vanished
The link to toggle between rich and plain text mode shouldn't disappear.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Apply patch 21482112 and get the error.
2. Navigate to Service responsibility
3. Select Service Requests, Find Service Requests
4. In the Find Service Requests form, enter Type = Ill Health, click Search
5. Select a row in Results panel, click OK
6. In the Service Request form, go to Tools, Update Service Request
7. In the Update Service request form, click on email link to update (in red box toward the bottom of the screen shot)
8. In the new form, click on the Reply button (again, red box)
9. In the Email edit window, the link to toggle between edit modes (Rich text to Plain text) should appear between the edit attachments link and above text edit window (where the red box appears)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document