When Drilling Down in Endeca Pages Error You are trying to access a page that is no longer active is Thrown
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to drill down for details in the Endeca pages, the following error occurs.
This can be observed while drilling down in asset details, work request or work order details.
- You may have attempted to access to this page directly by bookmarking the page or copying the URL. This page does not support bookmarking.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Navigation: Home->Work Order or Work Request
3. Drill down for details
4. The aforementioned error appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms