R12: Able To Update & Create Requirements Beyond Project Start And End Dates
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Resource Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version:
Able to create new resource requirements with Start and End dates that are beyond Project Start and End Dates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) In Projects form:
Project# XXXX has Project Start Date - 02-SEP-2013 and Project End Date 07-FEB-2015.
2) Navigate to Project Resource Management Responsibility
3) Search for Project# XXXX
4) Navigate to Resources Tab >> Scheduled People
5) Select Add Requirement and Press Go button. And Select Role name from LOV
6) Update the default populated Start Date beyond the date range:
-The Earlier defaulted start date 02-Sep-2013 is updated to 01-Sep-2013 and the default end date 07-Feb-2015 is updated to 13-Feb-2015.
Press Go Button.
7) The new Requirement (Role) is created with the provided dates which are outside the project start date and end date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms