WCS (Warehouse Control System) Best Practice and Implementation Considerations
(Doc ID 2143746.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. How to implement WCS in batch interface mode?
2. Is it possible to apply WCS CarBri service and run it in backend mode?
3. After implementing WCS (Warehouse Control System), see the Job Status and Listener Status columns are not displayed anymore on the Device Level Directive Queue Window.
Why the two columns ( Job Status and Listener Status) are not displayed, as described in the User's Guide, in Doc ID 387006.1?
4. How can users send back the confirmation message from Lean Lift Device to WCS?
5. What are the steps to trigger the API WMS_DEVICE_CONFIRMATION_PUB via WCS?
6. Need to use one (the same) MHE connected to 3 organizations in Oracle and use the same functionality in all orgs. How is that possible? Is it necessary to implement WCS setup regarding to the 3 orgs using the same Device in all organizations?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document