Error With Routing Transit Number While Approving New Bank And Branch For Supplier In iSupplier Portal
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal and Supplier Management Administration, Release 12.2.3, an error occurs when the supplier administrator tries to approve the supplier's new bank, branch and account details.
Due to this issue, new banking details are unable to be added to the existing suppliers for use with iSupplier Portal and Invoice creation for payables.
1. The modulus check validation for Routing Transit Number has failed. Please enter a correct value for the Routing Transit Number.
2. java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20021: Failure at step 3ORA-20069: Failure at step 2 ORA-06512: at "APPS.POS_SBD_IBY_PKG", line 1721 ORA-20072: IBY Failed to create a branch ORA-065121: at "APPS.POS_SBD_PKG", line 1428 ORA-20069: Failure at step 2 ORA-06512: at "APPS.POS_SBD_IBY_PKG", line 1721 ORA-2007: IBY Failed to create a branch ORA-06512: at line 1
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. As external supplier user login to Oracle Applications using the iSupplier Portal Full Access responsibility, and update the banking information with new bank and branch.
2. Submit the new banking information for approval.
3. As supplier administrator login to perform the approval of the banking additions created by the supplier user.
4. Select the Action = Approve, on the Review Bank Account page, and the error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms