EGOIJAVA module: EGO Spreadsheet Java Concurrent Program - Error : 100---ORA-01403: no data found
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the EGOIJAVA module: EGO Spreadsheet Java Concurrent Program, the following error occurs.
The request log file show the following error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create attribute group AG CL_XYZ_YY with attributes with uom class as 'Weight'
- Create ICC associated with this attribute group, and create page for it.
- Create Display format for this ICC including attribute with UOM.
- Create an Item 1234567 under this Item Catalog Category.
- Navigate to Advanced search > Select this ICC and check Display UOM > Choose the above Display Format and hit Go button, then click Search.
- Click Export All Items. It will open Excel sheet.
- Modify attributes with UOM and import it through WebADI
The concurrent request fail with the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms