My Oracle Support Banner

Retainage: Is it possible to ship 100% of sales order but only charge 90%. Then 10% at end of contract? (Doc ID 2145532.1)

Last updated on MAY 21, 2018

Applies to:

Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.


We want to be able to ship 100% of our sales order but only charge for 90% of it's value till the end of our contract at which point the customer would be billed for the remaining 10%. Is this possible in AR?


To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.

Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!

In this Document

My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.