You Can Not Use This Site To Apply For Jobs Error When External Candidate Applies For a Job Via Email Notification
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an external candidate tries to apply for a job via the link found in the notification which was sent by the concurrent request 'iRecruitment Email Vacancies to Job Seekers program', the following error occurs.
The same candidate is able to apply for the job via the IrcVisitor.jsp page. The issue persists even after personalizations have been disabled.
You cannot use this site to apply for Jobs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an external candidate.
2. Complete work preference to receive emails of matching Jobs.
3. Run 'iRecruitment Email Vacancies to Job Seekers program'.
4. From the notification received by the candidate, push the button 'Apply Now'.
5. Log in as the external candidate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms