Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Auction/RFx creation
Supplier did not receive any notification about Negotiation cancellation, If we canceled the RFQ after the RFQ is closed.
Supplier should receive a notification about the Negotiation cancellation
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in Sourcing Administrator>Sourcing Buyer>Sourcing Home Page
2. Create RFQ (Quote Style sealed)
3. Publish RFQ
4. Login as Supplier to acknowledge participant & create quote
5. Closed the RFQ (Once the RFQ is closed)
6. Buyer was not longer to continue award process then cancelled RFQ using Actions > Cancel RFQ
7. Log in as Supplier, Check Work list
8. The notification of cancellation RFQ was not received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms