Email Notification Not Sent When Negotiation Is Canceled After The RFQ is Closed
(Doc ID 2145631.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Auction/RFx creation
Supplier does not receive any notification about Negotiation cancellation if we cancel the RFQ after the RFQ is closed.
Supplier should receive a notification about the Negotiation cancellation
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in Sourcing Administrator > Sourcing Buyer > Sourcing Home Page
2. Create RFQ (Quote Style sealed)
3. Publish RFQ
4. Login as Supplier to acknowledge participation and Create Quote
5. Closed the RFQ (Once the RFQ is closed)
6. Buyer no longer wants to continue the award process, and choose to cancel the RFQ using Actions > Cancel RFQ
7. Log in as Supplier, Check the Worklist
8. The notification of RFQ Cancellation is not received by the supplier. There is no notification to supplier advising that the RFQ was cancelled by the buyer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document