Email Notification Not Sent When Negotiation Was Canceled After The RFQ is Closed.
(Doc ID 2145631.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Auction/RFx creation
Supplier did not receive any notification about Negotiation cancellation, If we canceled the RFQ after the RFQ is closed.
Supplier should receive a notification about the Negotiation cancellation
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in Sourcing Administrator>Sourcing Buyer>Sourcing Home Page
2. Create RFQ (Quote Style sealed)
3. Publish RFQ
4. Login as Supplier to acknowledge participant & create quote
5. Closed the RFQ (Once the RFQ is closed)
6. Buyer was not longer to continue award process then cancelled RFQ using Actions > Cancel RFQ
7. Log in as Supplier, Check Work list
8. The notification of cancellation RFQ was not received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document