Modifier List Date Is Not Taken From the BSA Header
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a modifier, based on a Blanket Sales Agreement (BSA), the start date and end date are not
synchronized with BSA Activation Date and Expiration Date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login Order Management Super User, Vision Operations
Go to Sales Agreements-> Sales Agreements
2. Input valid Customer Number, set Activation Date = (past date),
Expiration Date = (future date).
3. Go to Pricing Tab.
Set New Modifier List = TEST1.
4. In line block , go to Pricing tab.
Set Item = AS549999, Discount % = 10.
5. Save the BSA.
6. Query modifier TEST1 from Pricing->Modifier->Modifier Setup.
7. Check modifier TEST1 start date and end date on both header and
The start date and end date is same as BAS's Activation Date
and Expiration Date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms