Last updated on JUNE 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Learners enroll in a class and click the "Next" button to continue, nothing happens and the page remains unchanged.
PLS-00302: component 'GET_CLASS_APPROVAL_REQ' must be declared
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
Error Stack =
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(OTA_LEARNER_ENROLL_REVIEW_SS.get_class_approval_req, HRSSA, 1804082, 322564, RUN)
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility POSA HR Self Service (Employee) >>Learner Home
- Click on More under Browse Learning Catalog’s
- Click on a year
- Choose Human Resource Training 2016
- Choose or Enroll in class from course name
- On this screen you should be able to move to the next screen but the NEXT does not work.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms