Learner Home OLM Course Catalog Screen Next Button Does Not Work
(Doc ID 2145866.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Learners enroll in a class and click the "Next" button to continue, nothing happens and the page remains unchanged.
PLS-00302: component 'GET_CLASS_APPROVAL_REQ' must be declared
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
Error Stack =
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(OTA_LEARNER_ENROLL_REVIEW_SS.get_class_approval_req, HRSSA, 1804082, 322564, RUN)
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility XXX HR Self Service (Employee) >>Learner Home
- Click on More under Browse Learning Catalog’s
- Click on a year
- Choose Human Resource Training 2016
- Choose or Enroll in class from course name
- On this screen you should be able to move to the next screen but the NEXT does not work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document