R12: AP: The DFF Attribute Value Entered On Approval Notification Page Are Not Saved On AP Invoice (AP_INVOICES_ALL) Table
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
View Additional Invoice Details page of AP invoice approval notification shows "Invoice Header" DFF attributes. When user enters the values in the page and approves the notification, the invoice is approved, but DFF values are not being stored/updated in AP Invoice (AP_INVOICES_ALL) Table
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the Administrator Workflow responsibility
2. Go to Status Monitor > Monitor Search > Monitor Activities history
3. Open the notification for the invoice that requires approval
4. In the 'Related Applications' region, click on "View Additional Invoice Details"
5. In the Interactive Invoice Details page, enter a value in the "Approver Comments" attribute ( part of the 'Invoice Header' DFF )
6. Click Approve
7. Go back to AP responsibility
8. Navigate to the Invoice workbench
9. Query the invoice
10. See that the Approval Status = Workflow Approved
11. Open the DFF window
12. In the Invoice DFF window, the "Approver Comments" attribute is empty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms