OSFM Undo Transaction Leaves Pending Transaction
(Doc ID 2146280.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Oracle Shop Floor Management - Version 12.2.4 and later Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an entire job is scrapped and an undo transaction is done it leave an erred transaction in the WIP Move Txn Interface (WIP_MOVE_TXN_INTERFACE).
Customer had an OSFM job that had failed close due to pending transactions. They located the pending transaction which was an "undo move" (an entire job quantity had been moved to scrap and therefore the job had a status of complete).
The operator realized that they had moved an entire job quantity into scrap and performed an "undo move" to put the job back "in-process" and perform the correct transactions. Customer was able to delete the pending transaction and successfully close the job. They were able to confirm that moving an entire job quantity to scrap and performing an "undo move" will produce a pending transaction that is in error in the WMTI.
This is reproducible at will.
Expect that when an undo transaction is done, it does not leave an erred transaction in the WIP Move Txn Interface (WIP_MOVE_TXN_INTERFACE)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The job was processed through the first step in the routing and then the entire job quantity was entered as scrap, which completed the job. Click on "change dispatch list options" to change search parameters in order to see the completed job.
2. Change job op type to "completed" and click on apply find job.
3. Select the operation to "undo", and select the "undo move" from the drop down menu and click "go". In this case, it will be the operation that performed the scrap transaction.
4. Click on "apply" to perform the undoing.
5. Transaction is left in WIP Move Txn Interface (WIP_MOVE_TXN_INTERFACE) with error message WIP_ENTITY_ID - WIP_ENTITY_NAME not valid. Please re-enter
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!