Alternate Setup Type Field Not Populated For Discrete Jobs
(Doc ID 2146415.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WIP discrete jobs do not show a setup type for the alternate even though the part number routing has a setup type assigned for the alternate.
WIP discrete jobs should show a setup type for the alternate.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Work In Process.
2. Click on “Discrete” and then click on “Discrete Jobs”.
3. Click on organization and click “ok”.
4. Click on “no”. (twice)
5. With cursor in the “Job” field, press “tab” to auto populate a job number.
6. In the “assembly” field, enter Assembly part number and press “tab” to auto fill description and class.
7. In the “start” field enter a job quantity. In the “start” field, enter today’s date. Click on the “save” icon to create the job.
8. Click on the “operations” button.
9. Click in “7200” of the “seq” field. Click on the “Resources” button.
10. Click on the “Alternates” button.
11. Notice that the “setup” field is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document