Last updated on MAY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Lease Authoring
When attempting to modify and book a lease contract after a T&A has been performed on it,
the following error occurs.
Please setup accounting templates for rebook transaction
This error occurs in 12.1.3 and 12.2.5 releases. This issue occurs in operating units that employ AMB or ATS for OLFM accounting. It does not specify what streams, etc.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an OP lease contract and book it
2. Process billing
3. Process T&A and Change customer
4. Book the new contract
5. Quote is created and the old contract is terminated and the new contract is booked
6. Rebook the second contract for any reason
7. Try to activate the contract, after pricing and clicking on submit, the error is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms