Address Details And Address Line Information Not Displayed When Searching For GTM Party In The Trade Transaction Finder Screen Set
(Doc ID 2147309.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The GTM_CONTACT public screen set has been copied and modified to include the Address and Address Details fields so that the address information can be displayed in the search results. The modified screen set is linked to the GTM_CONTACT query within the Field Screen Sets (under Manage User Access) so that it can be displayed via the GTM Trade Transaction screen 'Involved Party' picklist (when searching for an involved party). When accessing the modified screen set through the Involved Party field, the resulting screen does not show the Address and Address Detail data which were defined in the screen set (although data exists for the party's location address)
It is expected that the custom screen set display the Address and Address Detail data when defined within the screen set and when the data exists for the respective parties.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Configuration and Administration -> User Configuration -> Screen Set Manager
2. Search for GTM_CONTACT screen set.
3. Select the check box next to GTM_CONTACT and click 'Copy Screen Set'
4. Name the custom screen set and go to the Results tab
5. Add 'Address' and 'Address Details' fields and assign them a sequence number.
6. Save the custom screen set.
7. Navigate to Configuration and Administration -> Manage User Access
8. Select Field Screen Set from the User Action Type drop down menu, select the respective user ID, and click Edit User Access
9. Input GTM_CONTACT for the Query ID and screen set ID (named in step 4) and save the Field Screen Set.
10. Log out of the application and log back in with the user selected in step 8.
11. Navigate to Trade Compliance Management > Trade Transaction Management > Trade Transaction
12. Search for a trade transaction and select to edit.
13. Under 'Involved Parties' search for an Involved Party (ensure to search for a party tied to a location with an address defined)
14. The resulting screen set results will not display the Address and Address Details data (for which the sections were added for in step 5).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document