'You Have Encountered An Unexpected Error' When Clicking On Item Details of Item Catalog Catergory Created In Inventory Catalog Groups
(Doc ID 2147812.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Creation Details not allowed in Product Hub for Item Catalog Categories (ICC) created in Inventory > Catalog Groups.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. First create a catalog group in Inventory (Inventory > Setup > Items > Catalog Groups)
2. In Prodduct Hub using Responsibility: Development Manager > Setup Workbench > (Searched for Item Catalog you created in Inventory)
3. Select the newly created ICC
4. In the ICC details page, "Item Creation" in the lower left pane, select any of the 3 bullets, . i.e. Description Generation.
5. Error message will appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!