R12 Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch for Duplicate Bank Account Transfer (BAT) Created Events
(Doc ID 2148028.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.12 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cashflows of Bank Account Transfer (BAT) have duplicate 'Created' event (CE_BAT_CREATED). It results into creation of multiple 'Created' events.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle applications using a Cash Management responsibility.
- (N) Cash Management Responsibility> Bank Account Transfer (BAT).
- Query BAT and view its Cashflows.
- If the cashflows are encountering the problem then in view accounting entries will show duplicate 'Created' event ( CE_BAT_CREATED)
- The problematic Cashflows will create duplicate events ( Status: N/P). Note - So far this corruption is not reproducible on will.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document