Unable To Create A New Modification On A Approved Award
(Doc ID 2148157.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Award/PO
In Oracle Purchasing with Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM),
for one award number XXXXX-X-XXXXXX user is unable to create a second
User needs to de-obligate funds.
At View Modification, receive error:
An open Modification exists for the Document. Please delete, withdraw or
approve the Modification before proceeding.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using a CLM Purchasing responsibility.
2. Navigate to Buyer Work Center > Awards tab.
3. On the Awards search page, search for award number 30040-7-100040
In the search results, it shows the award and also that a modification is
existing for the award with status Approved and Merged.
4. Select Award and then review LOV - there is no option for "Create Modification"
5. On the Awards and select View Modification from the drop-down list of values (LOV).
6. See Error: An open medication exist for the Document.
Please delete,withdraw or approve.
STANDARD PO AWARD TYPE XXXX-XXXX-XXXX ,Rev1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document