Unable To Create A New Modification On A Approved Award
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Award/PO
In Oracle Purchasing with Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM),
for one award number 30040-7-100040 user is unable to create a second
User needs to de-obligate funds.
Modification 30040-7-100040-M0001 has status Approved and Merged.
Can successfully create multiple modifications for award number
30040-7-100035 and other awards.
At View Modification, receive error:
An open Modification exists for the Document. Please delete, withdraw or
approve the Modification before proceeding.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using a CLM Purchasing responsibility.
2. Navigate to Buyer Work Center > Awards tab.
3. On the Awards search page, search for award number 30040-7-100040
In the search results, it shows the award and also that a modification is
existing for the award with status Approved and Merged.
4. Select Award and then review LOV - there is no option for "Create Modification"
5. On the Awards and select View Modification from the drop-down list of values (LOV).
6. See Error: An open medication exist for the Document.
Please delete,withdraw or approve.
STANDARD PO AWARD TYPE 30040-7-100040,Rev1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms