Error: No values were specified for any indexed attributes. Enter at least one indexed attribute to perform a search and a valid operator to make the index usable.
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Supplier Profile Management
When attempting to do do advance search
the following error occurs.
No values were specified for any indexed attributes. Enter at least one indexed attribute to perform a search and a valid operator to make the index usable.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Either under the HRSD Inquiry Role –View Suppliers or under HRSD Procurement Specialist or Superuser:
2. Click on View Suppliers and then click on “Advanced Search”
3. Then select classification context “Products and Services Category” then search for “Category”
4. On next screen change to “Search for Specific Product & Service:
5. Select the code you want to search for suppliers by then click “select”
6. Brings you back to the next page with the code you selected.
7. Add criteria “HRSD Searches” and display format “HRSD Searches then click “Search”
8. Gives error
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot do advance search
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms