Receive ORA-06502: Error When Performing A Parts Change
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing part change removals through execution, the following error occurs.
ORA-06502: PL/SQl: numeric or value error: NULL index table key value is Package Ahl_MC_Path_Position_Pvt Procedure Map_Instance_To_Pos_id
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Complex MRO User-> Execution-> planning -> workorders
2. Select Perform Part Removal/Install from the dropdown on the Work Order Operations page to access the Unit Configuration Part Changes page
3. Expand the Unit Configuration and select the MRS Mission SYS. Pallet (3 levels down).
4. Entered all the applicable data (as shown in attached screenshots) and selected the Replace option.
5. Received first a warning (also attached) and then the actual error : ORA-06502: PL/SQl: numeric or value error: NULL index table key value is Package Ahl_MC_Path_Position_Pvt Procedure Map_Instance_To_Pos_id
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms