R12 Update Tasks Error - Task weighting for the substasks of <task name> does not add to 100%
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the Project Workplan Tasks the following error occurs.
Task weighting for the substasks of <task name> does not add to 100%
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Project Super User responsibility > Projects:Delivery > Search Projects > Advanced Search > Find your Project Number > click on Go button > click on the project
2. Workplan > Setup > Progress >
'Physical Percent Complete Rollup Method' is set to Manual
click on Apply
3. Workplan > Tasks > Actions > select Update Tasks > click on Go button
4. Enter manual values on the column 'Task Weighting'
5. On the 'Apply and' select the option 'Continue Updating' > click on Go button
6. Error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms