Quantity Completed of Discrete Job Does Not Match Sum of Quantity of WIP Completion Transaction
(Doc ID 2148922.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quantity Completed of the discrete job does not match the sum of quantity of WIP Completion Transaction
Quantity Completed of the discrete job match the sum of quantity of WIP Completion Transaction
Steps to Reproduce
- Uncheck Close Other Forms check box.(This step is mandatory to reproduce the issue) (M)Tools - Close Other Forms
- Open Discrete jobs form, Release the discrete job with qty 40 and then close the form. WIP(N)Discrete - Discrete Jobs - (B)New
- Open Move Transactions form, complete 40 qty(select "Complete" for Transaction Type") and then close the form. WIP(N)Move Transactions - Move Transactions
- Open Discrete Jobs form, update the qty to 20. It causes the error 'You cannot lower the job/schedule quantity'. Click on OK button on Error form.(DO NOT close Discrete Jobs form at this time.)
- Open Completion Transaction form and perform WIP Completion Return with 20 qty and then close the Completion Transactions form.(At this time, DO NOT close the Discrete Jobs form) (N)Material Transactions - Completion Transactions
- Open Move Transactions form Move 20 qty to Op 10 Queue(The queue of first operation) and then close the Move Transactions form(At this time, DO NOT close the Discrete Jobs form)
- Activate Discrete Jobs form, save it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document