How To Enable The Reverse Charge Flag In Tax Code Definition Form
(Doc ID 2148966.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are currently on 18.104.22.168 instance and installed below patches to enable and use India localize module.
But we are not able view Reverse Charge flag/functionality on Tax definItion page. Please confirm if there is any latest patch set or any incremental steps/fix to be applied after below patches application:
1) <Patch 5498551> - Cumulative Patchset IN60107
2) <Patch 6167056> - Handling Secondary and Higher Education Cess
3) <Patch 6079063> - IL Support for Inter Organization Support.
4) <Patch 6410693> - IL Support for Project Costing.
5) <Patch 6410766> - IL Support for iSupplier.
6) <Patch 6410797> - IL Support for iProcurement.
7) Other patches:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|