Last updated on JUNE 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When supplier user in isup create an invoice with po, the error happens for 'Remit-To' LOV.
Select a valid value.
Steps to Reproduce
- .iSup(T)Finance->Create Invoices
- Click on create invoice with PO option
- Enter the PO number and click go the search results will come
- Select the record and click next
- the details page comes up ,then remit to address in Supplier region is a mandatory field
- click Next
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms