Cannot Create Invoice Due to 'Select a Valid Value' for 'Remit-To' LOV in iSupplier
(Doc ID 2149038.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When supplier user in isup create an invoice with po, the error happens for 'Remit-To' LOV.
Select a valid value.
Steps to Reproduce
- .iSup(T)Finance->Create Invoices
- Click on create invoice with PO option
- Enter the PO number and click go the search results will come
- Select the record and click next
- the details page comes up ,then remit to address in Supplier region is a mandatory field
- click Next
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!