Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Court Order Deductions when Multiple Pay Runs in a Period.
User is performing 3 different runs in the same payroll period. The following problem has occured on live for an employee:
Actual Results for a CTO:
Run 1. CTO Payable = 2.75
Run 2. CTO Payable = 52.81
Expected Results for a CTO:
Run 1. Attachable Earnings for Period = 91.93 * 3% = CTO Payable = 2.75 (rounded down to 2 decimal places)
Run 2. Attachable Earnings for Period = 383.38 * 17% = CTO Payable = 65.17 - 2.75 (paid in Run 1) = 62.42
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use the UK HRMS responsibility
2. Create a Court Order element entry, type of CTO: Post 2007
3. Create an Earnings element entry (of say £300.00)
4. Run a Quickpay - the Court order value should be the correct value.
5. Create a second Earnings element entry (of say £400.00)
6. Run a second Quickpay - the Court order value is incorrect.
7. Rollback the 2 Quickpays
8. Run Quickpay for a third time (this time processing both Earnings element entries) - the Court order value should be the correct value and differ to the sum of the 2 court orders from the above Quickpays.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms