Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the Scheduled Start Date of an existing Work Order the following error occurs:
Scheduled Start Date cannot be greater than the Scheduled Completion Date
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to Replicate:
1. Apply patches
2. Responsibility = Maintenance Super User, Navigation = Work Orders-> Click on ‘Work Orders’ tab
3. Query for existing Work Order in ‘Released’ status
4. Click on ‘Update Work Order’
5. Change the Scheduled Start date to a later date.
6. You encounter the error 'Scheduled Start Date cannot be greater than the Scheduled Completion Date' even if the Scheduled Start Date is before the Scheduled Completion Date
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms