Unnecessary Hyper Link Is Enabled on Transaction in iReceivables Invoice Activities Window
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iReceivables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When customer traverse to Activities window, Transaction Number has hyper link and Error happens when customer clicks this link.
This issue is reproducible only in NON-English session.
In English session, Transaction number does not have hyper link style.
In NON-English session, Transaction number has hyper link style.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Open Bill Management window (N: iReceivables)
- Click Glass icon on Account Summary field
- Click a like on amount of 'Total Open Receivables'
- Click a link on transaction number
- Click on 'Activities' button
- In Activities window, 'Transaction Number' has hyper link style
- Click a link on Transaction Number
- Unexpected error page is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms