Intransit Valuation For Standard Cost Update Got The Wrong Company Segment
(Doc ID 2149560.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Cost Maintenance
When attempting to run create accounting for internal requisition transactions
the following error occurs.
error number : 95311
The XXGL_BUSINESS_UNIT segment value for the account code combination 0750-000-0000-13601000-000-0000-000 specified in line 2 is not assigned to the ledger ENP_ID_IDR. Please update the XXGL_BUSINESS_UNIT segment value assignments for the ledger in the Accounting Configuration page or use another XXGL_BUSINESS_UNIT segment value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Inventory Responsibility
2. Create Miscellaneous Issue transaction with account belonging to different ledger
3. Navigate to Cost Management - SLA Responsibility
4. Run Create Accounting program
4. Check Create Accounting output shows error 95311
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document