Country Of Origin Is Not Defaulting In Buyer Work Center Purchase Orders
Last updated on JULY 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing, Buyer Work Centre (BWC), Country of Origin is not defaulted in Purchase Order document.
In BWC, Country of Origin should be defaulted from Suppliers as it happens in Core forms.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Purchasing Application.
2. Navigate to Buyer Work Center -> Orders.
3. Enter Header, Lines detail and go to Schedule Tab
4. The Country of Origin (COO) value should be defaulted from Supplier Sites COO value.
5. But the value is not populated as in happens in Standard PO form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms