TeleService: FRM-40212 Error When Entering Item Instance or Serial Number
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Customer Care - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter item instance number, serial number in charges, the following error occurs.
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field C_INT_REFERENCE_NUMBER
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field SERIAL_NUMBER
(N) Service Requests > Create Service Request
- Create an SR
- Navigate to the Charges tab and a new line
- Click on Item Instance sub-tab and enter the Item Instance or Serial Number details
(N) Customer Management > Contact Center
- Enter the Customer information in the header
- Navigate to the Service Requests tab
- Click on the Serial Number and enter a number.
(That number does not exist in the LOV).
=> Error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms