Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 Rup 7
Find that after making a change to an employees assignment and then executing the Payroll, that the following error is seen:
2. 2nd Error: "APP-PER-50024: You must save your work before you can continue."
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: AU HRMS Administrator > People > Enter and Maintain > Query employee > Assignment
2. Change Payroll on the assignment form and change employee from Casual to Part-time
3. Application errors out with "APP-PAY-6127 Super Fund USI must be entered."
4. The issue is occurring even though there is USI, and the form is not allowing user to change or enter the USI.
5. The previous USI is already entered and when user goes to enter the USI it says: "APP-PER-50024: You must save your work before you can continue." User needs to save work first, but can't due to the error.
6. As the users can't change the payroll they are terminating the employee and creating again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms