Organization List Of Values Not Correct When Using Shortcuts List
(Doc ID 2150644.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When choosing an Organization, from the Shortcuts list of values, the list of available organizations is restricted to those that are in direct relation to which the item is assigned.
Expect after clicking Organization in the Shortcuts list, all eligible organizations would be available. The functionality should be the same as using the navigation 'Development Manager > Change Organizations'
1. Query item "sample_item" in the item master organization.
2. From the Shortcuts drop down list of values, choose Organization and click the Go button
3. In the Choose Organization form, there are a limited number of organization from which to choose
4. Find that the organization list of values is restricted to those to which the item is assigned
5. The list should show all eligible organizations
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document